Day 32
The last few days have been plagued with technical difficulties. Two walks my phone has died so I wasn't able to take many pictures. My computer has been not willing to down load the pictures etc etc. I think I finally have it all worked out and am catching up on the blogging. I have walked each day though. Monday, after a long day of work I headed out for about a thirty minute walk. This was the only picture I caught before my phone died.
This walk was slow, and very very cold. It was freezing outside. I was getting ready to teach drama class and then head home. It was hard keeping my head in the walk. I kept thinking about the up coming holiday and all that needed to be done. It was hard to sit still. To sit still in the cold and just focus on walking. This is one of those days when I just checked it off my list. Walk, done!
No comments:
Post a Comment