Day 30
SUNRISE!!!! This is the first real sunrise walk I've had. All the other mornings have been in rain, mist, grey or darkness. Oh how I love SUNRISE!!!! It is my favorite!
The frost was still in the ground everywhere. The sky was rich with color, and the air was crisp.
As I was taking this picture I realized how incredibly loud the birds were. It was a like a symphony. There were birds that were playing the flute and violin parts and then there were the basses. The all had rhythm and movement, and flow. It was amazing to listen. I just stopped and stood and listened.
What a beautiful walk it was. The birds reminded me of being a little girl and dreaming of being a bird. I remember lying down in the grass and watching them fly and dance and wishing I was a bird. I wanted to get up early to sing, to play in the sky. I may not be flying but I'm getting up early and relishing in the beauty God has created that is close!! Or that is my version, that is praising God as the woman He created me to be. Happy Sabbath!
I'm so proud of you! You're truly walking in the light of the Lord. Can you believe that it's already been 30 days of walking!!!! PRAISE THE LORD. I think I will go walk my dog in your honor. #blessings
ReplyDelete