Day 18
I just arrived home a few minutes ago. It was a very long day. It started when I woke up at 5am. I wrote an article sent some emails and then headed out on a drama tour to two schools. Drove for almost 3 hours in the shuttle with 14 students in pouring rain. Just the mental stress of trying to do my best job driving in such difficult conditions was exhausting. Then after working at the school for awhile I headed home. After another 2 1/2 hour drive, in drizzle and on and off rain, I arrived home around 9:35.
I changed clothes and then headed out the door for my walk. It was so dark tonight I couldn't get the camera to register anything except pictures of my house. So I stopped trying to take pictures and walked. I prayed, breathed deep, stretched and enjoyed every step. It was a wonderful short walk in pitch black. So sorry no pictures. This however is a walk I am so proud of.
I wanted so bad to just make up some story about a walk but not actually take one, or just write about why I couldn't go. But I can't do that, I have made a promise to myself and unless for some reason I can't I will walk everyday. So...
Today, Monday November 9, 2015 I walked. For that I am very proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment