sun set

sun set

Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 28

Day 28
(This was Thursdays walk, I'm late posting...)

After a wonderful late walk in the pouring rain, I was not excited about another walk in the dark.  That is the excuse I kept giving myself when I woke up at 5am and couldn't sleep.  So I stayed in bed coming up with reasons not to walk until finally at 6am I decided to head out.  So I got dressed and tried to sneak out of the house with out waking anyone.  

It was dark and very wet but not raining.  Foggy and very still.  It is amazing the difference between morning and night.  It is still just as dark as night but the air is different, it is quieter.  It was beautiful!  I loved every minute.  




The sky started getting some color and it turned a beautiful deep blue color.  The mist was refreshing and I just enjoyed breathing in the beauty of early morning. 




I stopped and prayed for the school.  

I was sore this morning after the last two walks with lots of hills. This morning walking seemed to just stretch and make me feel better.  It was a good walk, but a little easier.  After about 40 minutes I decided to head in and get ready for my day.  

Lord thanks for the prompting to start this journey... I'm thankful for this!





No comments:

Post a Comment