sun set

sun set

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 13

Day 13

It is still very grey outside, but it was a beautiful walk.  The rain had stopped but everything was very wet.  Chris took the day off so he agreed to walk with me.  We just took the simple path of down our neighborhood road and back.  We held hands, talked and I used his phone to take a few pictures. (my phone is dead..)  One of the highlights was meeting one of our neighbors we have never met before.  He was such a nice distinguished gentleman.  I was also intrigued by the droplets of water on EVERYTHING.  It looked like diamonds all over the place.  Such beauty.  Many of the pictures are blurry because I wasn't used to Chris's phone and I didn't stop to check them.  Oh well... enjoy and tomorrow is another day.


Nothing quite as good as some time with the one you love!








The only profound part of this walk was just the beauty of connection.  Connecting with my husband after being gone for 5 days.  The connection of meeting our neighbor and how great that was.  Connection with God and realizing how much fuller my life is the more I spend time with Him.  The connection of body and soul and realizing how much better I feel when I walk.  It lightens my spirit.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment