sun set

sun set

Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 29

Day 29


Friday night.  It has been a long day working hard at home.  I planned to walk this morning after completing a couple projects which didn't get done until late.  So tonight I walked by the light of the moon. It was so bright that my shadow was on the road in front of me.  I could see everything, but my camera wouldn't pick up  anything so no pictures.  My noes got cold,  my lungs full of fresh air and my legs got moving. I prayed and reflected on the past 29 days.  

I HAVE WALKED EVERDAY FOR 29 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! I'M IMPRESSED! 

This is a break down of my 29 days.

I have walked
4 days in the Sun
5 days in the Dark
6 days in Full Rain
8 days of GREY
6 Walks in the Evening with a mix of fog, mist, or clear. 

How am I feeling about this process?  Well...

RAW.  I think that any time you do something new and scary or just something that pushes you it can make you feel exposed.  I have found myself very emotional.  More vulnerable. I'm not sure I'm describing it well.  Raw.

SURPRISE.  Surprised that I have done this for 29 days.  I have walked in all kinds of weather and with crazy schedules everyday!!

STRONGER.  I have made some changes physically.  I don't think I have lost much weight, but I am stronger walking.  I can walk harder, longer and without feeling as winded.  

HAPPY HAPPY!  I can honestly say I like this walking thing.  I am enjoying the whole experience.  I love the fresh air.  I love breathing deep.  

CONNECTED! Jesus time!  I love the prayer time.  I love the focus on prayer.  

AWED!  I have been continually amazed at the beauty in nature.  It has changed how I see my neighborhood, my state, my place of work. I find myself soaking up natures beauty more.  

I look forward to continuing this journey.  



No comments:

Post a Comment