Day 6
This evening as I started my walk the clouds started to clear. It had been pouring rain just minutes before. It was such a beautiful sight to see the clouds role out and the sun come shining through. It made everything bright and beautiful. I have walked the last two days in the rain, and would have walked in the rain again, but I have to admit I am very thankful for the sunshine. It was so beautiful.
 |
| I heard a sound and looked up and and saw this beautiful creature. He was still there sitting and waiting to find his dinner. |
 |
| This tree was amazing. The leaves so beautiful. They almost looked like lights the way the sun was hitting them. |
This is the Rocky River close to our home. It is a muddy river. Just dull brown. I wasn't even going to take a picture, and then the sun came through the clouds and turned the muddy river into this. A sparkling beautiful picture! Isn't that what happens when Jesus comes into our lives? It is his glory that turns the muddy icky mess into something beautiful.
 |
| God's carpet |
 |
After so much rain, such grey skies this was a beautiful sight!!!
|
 |
| I love these bushes. They are so vibrant and delicate. |
 |
| The sun is just kissing everything this evening. |
Tonight my walk was short but sweet. I had been at Walmart right before walking. I was frustrated by what I thought was incompetence. I came home and told Chris about it. I was getting more and more frustrated as I told him. Then I stopped and told Chris I needed to go for a walk. I asked if he would like to join me and he agreed. We just walked down to the river and then through a short nature trail in the woods. It was absolutely beautiful. The frustration melted away and my thoughts were only for God and for my husband. Holding his hand was wonderful. Arriving back home we sat on the porch and caught up on the happenings over the last few days. The sun was shining the temperature was warm and the state of our union strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment