sun set

sun set

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Day 42-Day 92

Day 42- Day 92

Wow, a lot to cover.  I have obviously not been blogging.  It started because I was spending too much of my walking time, walking up and down our hill moving things from the garage to the basement as a surprise for my man.  So to keep it a surprise I quite blogging.  Then it was, how do I catch up... Then, wow, there is just too much to write.  Then.... do I even want to blog anymore... Then...

OK! Enough already!  I have been walking.  I have also missed two days.  Days that I just forgot.  Both times, I tried to make it up the next day with a longer walk.

In the last 50 days I have... walked with my daughter in law, walked in the extreme cold and the unbelievable warm.  I have taken pictures some days and others, I just walked.  I have walked in the dark, and in the morning.  I have painted until I couldn't move, I have walked up and down hills.

Most importantly I have seen a big difference.  My walking has made me stronger.  Walking has made me happier.

Here are a few pictures of my walks from December 3- January 22.  Today I will also blog about my walk yesterday and my walk today.











No comments:

Post a Comment